We'll chase your geese problems away!
Canadian geese are beautiful animals that can be found at various times of the year in North Carolina. Migratory populations are here with us at certain times, while the resident population continues to increase and stay in North Carolina year round.
With that in mind, these majestic animals can sometimes be a nuisance.
When they do become a problem, there is an environmentally friendly and humane alternative to ridding an area of problem geese.
L&A Goose Control is the answer to your Goose Problem.
We serve golf courses, residences, property management, and businesses.
Located here in North Carolina, bring years of experience in working with our border collies to help you get rid of problem geese.
Here is what we do:
• We use two specially trained border collies to chase geese.
• Geese see the dogs as natural predators.
• We will come to your facility 5 days a week.
• In the spring, we will find the nest and addle the eggs (with the proper permits acquired to do so.)
• At the end of the month, we prepare a report of daily progress so that we both can track the success of our efforts.
• We offer a free demonstration at your convenience.
Some of the problems geese cause:
• They eat vegetation which causes erosion.
• Expel an average of one pound of waste per day per goose.
• The waste they produce is high in nutrients which “burn” grass.
• They carry numerous bacteria such as e-coli which is contagious to humans.
• They carry tapeworms, hookworms and other parasites.
• When nesting, they become very aggressive to protect their nest and young.